Vertex India is a leading integrated end- to end solution providers across Business Process Outsourcing, Customer Management Outsourcing and IT Services, serving host of clients across many sectors.
Our over 10,000 professionals specialize in unlocking value by providing excellent service to our client's customers, while delivering desired business outcomes. By building "same side of the table" relationships, we provide powerful insights and deliver solutions that improve customer experience, reduce cost-to-serve and increase profitability.
It is our peoples' skills, combined with our deep industry know-how and experience that allow us to provide rock-solid operational performance and deep functional expertise. With a focus on our clients' brand projection and customer experience, we work hard to develop and deliver the effective customer programs that will optimize performance. We'll work in the background to ensure you're always meeting and exceeding customer needs. Leveraging enhanced metrics, we will develop effective programs to optimize performance and deliver a great experience for your customers.
Electricity of new ideas
Beyond operational know-how, we provide new ways of thinking that enable our clients to achieve their desired business outcomes. Expert at understanding key trends across major geographies and sectors, both public and private, we leverage analytics to develop the right strategy to exceed the expectations of your customers. Our activities focus on improving customer satisfaction, reducing the cost-to-serve, and increasing revenues.
Same side of the table partnerships
Our culture focuses on teaming to build effective solutions with quantifiable business benefit. We are innovative and adhere to a "same-side of the table" philosophy. Working with you, we can help you transform your business operations, making them more efficient and effective. Our value-based approach helps mitigate your risk and enhances your brand reputation with your customers, investors, and regulatory bodies.
- Headquartered in Gurgaon (Haryana), Vertex India delivers range of services to international and domestic clients.
- To tap and build on the vast growth opportunity India presents, Vertex, in September 2010 acquired a major diversified domestic BPO, thus emerging as one of India’s largest integrated end- to end solution providers in the customer management outsourcing industry, offering services across voice, non-voice and fulfilment solutions to Indian customers.
- We have delivery centres across major cities like Gurgaon, Noida, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chennai & Kolkata. Our span and presence gives us the advantage of an impressive national footprint, multilingual capabilities and deep understanding of these markets.
- We employ circa 10,000 employees in India.
- Vertex India has enjoyed a very healthy growth trajectory in the past year. It now delivers to a broad client base across key players in the Telecom, Financial Services (banking and Insurance), Retail & Distribution and Public Sector.
- In the Public Sector space, we are a part of the government’s tax Information Network (TIN), the only BPO chosen by a leading national depository.
- We have a unique network of Independent Cost & Management Accountants, Chartered Accountants and Tax Consultants in a franchisee model across 430+ locations in the country. This network gives us reach and presence across the length & breadth of the country, especially in the rural India and within Tier II and Tier III cities. This network forms the backbone of our growing Knowledge Processing Outsourcing (KPO) and acts as the Tax Information Network - Facilitation Centres (TIN -FCs). Our franchisee associates provide TIN-FC-SET-UP for accepting & processing of PAN & TAN applications, 26AS, e-TDS/TCS Returns.
- We believe that ensuring the privacy and security of our clients' data is a high-priority task for our organisation. Hence, we have implemented physical, administrative and technical controls to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and privacy of our clients' information. Our controls include a comprehensive enterprise security policy & employee confidentiality (NDAs) and security acknowledgement statements, which are in accordance with industry standards. The security infrastructure includes things like access controls, non‐disclosure agreements and IT assets such as firewalls, IDS, IPS etc.
- Our best-in- class people practices - For an industry that leans heavily on people to deliver, Vertex has continually designed platforms and implemented steps to foster a highly engaged and friendly work environment that encourages innovative ideas to stimulate growth and value addition. Our work culture is open, fair, rewarding of performance and learning based. Our HR policies are customized to cater to needs of employees in different regions and provide best growth opportunities within the organization.